Nebula is an approved MDEL license holder with Health Canada, authorized to provide Class 1 medical devices for human use in Canada.
- This Infrared Thermometer was designed to be used for intermittent measurement and monitoring of human body temperature by consumers in the household environment, nursery school and doctors in clinics.
- This hand-held device measures temperatures on the forehead based on Infrared Sensor technology thus no contact with the body is required.
- Model: GT-E02
- Temperature is measured in C and F.
- Compliance with WEEE Standard
- CE: Compliance with MDD 93/42/EEC
- FDA Approved
- Serial Numbered
- Type 2, Model B Equipment
- Meets Requirements Established in ASTM Standard (E1965-98)
- Surface Mode Accuracy: +- 1C / +- 1.8F
- Measuring Distance: 2cm - 5cm
- Memory: 32 saved locations